In a concerted effort to keep our fans up-to-date on everything we’re working on, we’ll be sharing what we’ve changed, added, and updated right here in our Change Log. These logs will be present for all client-side updates to the game, as well as a few server-side updates/changes, should they impact players. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.
Changelog for November 16, 2017 – Version 2.3.0
Introducing Sieges! Coordinate with your Chapter to overcome challenging PvE nodes & reap big rewards.
- Scriptorums, when not in the middle of battle, now have an icon over them to indicate which hero is currently assigned to them.
- A confirmation warning has been added before battle if you have a warlord throne but it doesn’t have an active hero on it (either no hero assigned or the assigned hero is resting).
- An issue where replays could end up not replaying the same related to critical strike has been fixed.
- Fixed the display of Medipacks on the hero revive window so that it will show medipack count instead of stimpack count.
- Defensive hero will now spawn correctly even if the scriptorum was fully surrounded by buildings and the scriptorum was then destroyed with combat abilities.
- When Orsino is using his ability he will no longer shoot through shields.
- Troops that have the status effect from Saul Tarvitz’s Master of Defence ability will no longer take damage if they also have the curse status.
- If your device isn’t connected to the internet the game should detect and alert you to this fact much more quickly than before.
- An issue where Kaleb Bloodhammer’s Tremor Strike ability could end up damaging himself or his allies was fixed.
- Buildings should have the state of their upgrade beacons more quickly updated and some buildings that weren’t displaying their beacons at all should now do so correctly.
- If Necrepitus Gokram has the Second Chance talent and uses his ability twice in a battle, his damage bonus will be updated to reflect the new number of friendly units that are dead. Previously, the second use of this ability would have no effect.
- If you attempt to log in while your base is under attack, there is a warning message that shows up. This message had incorrect text on it. It should show the text correctly now.
- Corrected calculations for how frequently talents that trigger x% per second of attacking so that they properly account for the speed of the hero’s attacks.
- Fixed a rare issue where if troops were still walking toward a beacon target when the building was destroyed and they were in range of the new target they chose to attack, they wouldn’t path to the new target and would end up getting “stuck” until they received new orders.
- Improved reliability of issues that would cause skirmish to end suddenly when the server thought that one client had disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where if you started watching a replay in which your defending hero was defeated and shut the game down before leaving the replay when you resumed the game your hero would be put into resting.
- Fixed an issue where replays in which Nevarion Doombringer used his ability would lock up.
- Fixed an issue where flying units would be hit by the damage zone from the plasma storm turret.
- Fixed an issue where Brother Negarian could end up killing himself or an ally when he used his ability.
Android-specific fixes and notes:
- Fixes to some file downloading issues which will hopefully make the game more reliable on first install and thereafter.
- Made improvements to the IAP system to make it more reliable.
- Due to a necessary upgrade, we are no longer able to support Android 4.0.3 (API 15, Ice Cream Sandwich). The oldest Android OS we can now support is Android 4.1 (API 16, Jelly Bean). This will impact some Kindle tablets sold in 2012.
- Fixed an issue with the ad roll button in the Forge and Scriptorium unlocking early
- Tournament rewards can now be claimed faster than before. The game used to seemingly lock up on this window, but this shouldn’t happen anymore.
- Memory usage fix to reduce crashes on older devices
- Fixed issue w/background music turning itself off
- Fixed issue in non-Skirmish battles where units would go to the wrong square after being beaconed to a point on the map (as opposed to a specific building)
- Long range units should no longer strangely move closer than needed to perform their attack
- Additional bug fixes
- Brother Zhyrgal’s speed reduced from 13 to 11
- Duration of Asketill’s tactic reduced
- At a few levels, added additional resource generators on base and increased their production rate moderately
- Slight increases to Tactical, Support, Jetbike and Dreadnought Health
- Deathstorm now does slightly more damage
- Glaives do slightly less AoE damage
- Beamer’s AoE attack now does less damage to infantry and Jetbikes but more to other troops
- Loot from PvE attacks has been increased slightly
- Requirements for individual tournaments relaxed at some tiers, and some rewards increased
- Increased the immediate Power rewards from conquering Power Bases
- Reduced Player XP requirements slightly at high levels
Change log for February 14, 2017
- Increased HQ Health substantially, primarily at higher levels (100% increase at HQ level 20)
- Increased defensive bonuses available on relics and wargear
- Limited Draykavak’s tactic to a radius around himself. Note that non-English text does not reflect this change at this time.
- Heroes now lose the Stealth status when they invoke their tactic
- Changes to Heavy Support: Now have a 4 second chargeup time; target change time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds
- Flamers’ and Dreadnoughts’ projectiles now move faster and have an area of effect of 1 instead of 0
- Teleporting units now spread in a max radius of 3 (was 0 in 1.5 and effectively infinite in 2.0)
- Horus’ tactic has slightly reduced radius but slightly increased duration for the Haywire
- Boosted Beamer damage slightly (will now one-shot comparably levelled Glaives unless Glaives have significantly superior bonuses)
- Putidus Krug will no longer sometimes start dealing 0 damage instead of his normal attack damage.
- Fixed issue while attacking another player’s base where if your troops walked away from an enemy hero who had been lured out of the Scriptorium building they could end up appearing to stand in the same place while logically being in a different place.
- Using the Servo heal ability will no longer cause the enemy hero to come out of the Scriptorium
- Fixed an issue where using Loken’s Born Survivor ability would could cause the battle to lock up in Skirmish.
- Glaive Deployment Energy cost increased from 4 to 5
- The game will not crash when resuming after being suspended for an hour on some Android devices.
- Additional bug fixes to upcoming heroes.
Change log for January 25, 2017
- Check out 20 new Heroes with 20 new and unique tactics, including Saul Tarvitz and Angron the Conqueror! This includes 3 Epic, 8 Rare, and 9 Uncommon Heroes. These will be released over the coming weeks.
- Fixed issue with Born Survivor talent. You will no longer lose a battle if your hero has this talent and is the last unit to die at the end of the battle and then revives using that talent.
- Fixed issue where troops would sometimes take longer than intended to train if you queued more troops to build on a rally zone while some were already training.
- Watching replays in which your Hero dies will no longer cause your Hero to go into rest mode if you quit and restart the game quickly after watching.
- Buildings destroyed by Putidus’ Plasma Storm tactic will now count properly for bonus objectives and daily challenges.
- The Titan will no longer “waste” laser shots on buildings that were destroyed during the laser barrage phase by units or abilities other than the Titan.
- Ikram the Ravager’s Implosion Strike tactic now does % damage based off of the total health of the object it is used against instead of the current health of the object.
- Issues where watching ads sometimes would not apply bonuses immediately (for example attempting to speed up a building and the time not advancing) should now function as intended.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Edit: January 25, 2017 at 2:44 p.m. CST -
10. Made revisions and changes to our matchmaking system. Players should now be matching with others closer to their level.
In addition to the above updates, we’ve also made some slight balance changes to two specific Heroes.
- % damage of Ikram the Ravager’s tactic at all tactic levels reduced
- % damage of Laelius Whisperbane’s tactic at the maximum level reduced but % damage at the minimum level increased. Also increased the amount by which his health can go above its normal max at the max level.
Change log for September 12, 2016
- Nine new Heroes have been added to be unveiled each week
- You can now view ads to roll for Heroes, speed up Hero rest timers & give Heroes stimpacks. *edit September 15, 2016 –>* We’ve also added more ad videos, so you shouldn’t run out of ads to view as frequently as before.
- Get Revenge on those who defeat your base! *edit September 15, 2016 –>* We’d previously stated that back-and-forth Revenge battles had a finite cycle of three battles, but that was wrong. Provided that you keep winning Revenge battles, an indefinite Revenge chain is totally a thing that can happen. As with before, successful Revenge will net you the 5 Glory you lost from the attack & the other player’s unprotected resources.
- Bug fixes, performance, stability & reliability improvements
- *edit September 14, 2016* We’ve also increased rewards in Skirmish Battles!
- *edit September 14, 2016* The Activity Log has been expanded to show 50 messages instead of 20, giving you more chances to exact Revenge!
Change log for July 7, 2016
Change log for March 14, 2016
Change log for November 19, 2015
Units, turrets and buildings are now all in 3D with much smoother animations!
The Archmagos, the first unit of the new Legion Elite class, is now available for battle! The Archmagos can be trained and upgraded with the new Legion Favour resource.
Performance and memory improvements mean that you will get into the game and into battles faster.
You will now see more visual upgrades to your buildings as you level them up.
You can now select the Beacon Combat Tactic for a single Unit Group by tapping on that Unit Group along the bottom of your screen.
Status effects in battle are much clearer.
Install and download sizes are significantly smaller.
There are new non-player base configurations to attack.
Non-player bases give larger rewards.
Top Weekly ranks are easier to attain with larger rewards.
Skirmish is temporarily disabled.
- Chapter HQ building now displays Chapter flag
- Players may now refresh PvP bases on their maps every 72 hours.
General bug fixes, performance improvements, and minor tweaks to the gameplay.
Units now spread out more and occupy more space when they fire on a target. This particularly affects vehicles, which occupy more space than infantry.
Almost all unit and turret ranges (except the Terminator, the Mortar, and the Whirlwind) extended slightly.
Tactical Marines’ Health upgrades more with each level.
Terminators’ Health upgrades less with each level.
Jetbikes’ Health is increased.
Predators, Dreadnoughts and Glaives will stop to fire at any buildings along their path, and they will flatten any rubble in their way.
Deployment costs are reduced: Glaives now cost 4 Energy to deploy, Fire Raptors cost 2, and Dreadnoughts are free.
Anti-Armour Mine Damage is decreased.
The Bloodlust Tactic now affects a smaller area and gives a 50% Damage bonus, but its duration is substantially increased.
The Titan is much more powerful.
- Various other minor balance changes.
Change log for August 12, 2015
Game now holds in memory longer so you can suspend the app for longer and come back without reloading.
Added a 2x/3x speed button to the combat UI
Updated friend features. Added Facebook friend invite option.
Added version number to the load screen.
Corrected Achievement Sorting: Unclaimed first, then others, then fully completed last.
Removed the Combat Tactic delay on AI and enemy player maps, so Tactics now trigger instantly.
Improved Daily mission system.
Increased all font sizes for phones.
Revised Chapter Glory Tournament so it’s based on Glory gained during the season month, not total Glory.
Added a Weekly Glory Tournament feature. This will be on an individual basis and as above, it will be based on glory gained each week, rather than total glory overall.
Relic bonus fixes.
You can now tap a Combat Tactic a second time to deselect it.
Added an info button to turrets in the turret store, allowing users to see their stats and full descriptions before buying.
Enemy player relic information is now available to see during Skirmish battles.
A small Machine Spirit reward was added for successful base defences.
New achievement added for Liking our Facebook page.
All temporary stat bonuses are now displayed in purple, permanent stat increases are displayed in orange.
Tooltips have been added to the planet loading screen.
The move to convert all of our units, turrets and buildings to 3D has begun. This will drastically improve performance and the visuals & animations look way better!
Troop Companies are indicated on screen when using the Beacon Tactic.
General bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Heavy Bolter turrets can now target Air units.
- Lascannons’ fire rate is slowed down significantly.
- Flamer turrets now receive a bonus against Terminators and Jetbikes.
- The Beamer now has a much longer range.
- The Whirlwind Turret’s minimum range does not apply to air units.
- Anti-Armor mines pack a much stronger punch.
- Dreadnoughts are substantially more powerful.
- Orbital Strike now deals only half damage to targets caught within its Area of Effect.
- Each use of the Life-Eater Tactic is now more expensive but deals more damage.
- The Deathstorm Tactic is much more powerful.
- The Dominate Tactic affects a single target only.
- The Titan now fires a fixed number of laser shots before the Tactic completes.
- All troops better resist damage from other troops.
- Various other minor balance changes.